May 25, 1918



Paris May 25th 1918:


My Dear Grace -


I intended to write you a big long letter this A. M but just seems I don't have time to-do any thing

Arrived in Paris the 23d haven't received any mail yet, Pat got 2 or the 3 letters forwarded from N. Y. 

I saw Frank Bowman last night and he just came in and bade my good by he is going out to th front again.

I like Paris very much, but I would rather live in a place where I could understand what they were talking about

Now dearie I am very sorry I can not write you a long letter as I have so much to-do, but just remember, I am thinking of you all the time and I love you more than I dare tell you,

Will try and write you a long letter to-morrow,

Give my regards to the fellows

as ever

Will

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February 17-18, 1919

February 15, 1919

September 1, 1918