October 5, 1918

Excerpts from October 5, 1918


My Dear Grace -

Well your letters made a quick trip this time received them to-day written Sept 8-10-13...

Why dearie, I love you so that, when you tell me you cry and are not as brave as you were + etc, I don't know what to do, I don't understand it, It would be different if I were in danger, But I am just as safe here as at home, and the swimming is all over with, so don't worry about that, and I will praise not to could any more, if ou see something my my letters you don't like, It is because I have a different point of view over here, but you must always feel that I love you, and nothing else matters...

Lots of love dear, don't worry, there are Thousands and thousands that have something to worry about, but you haven't

Yours

Will


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February 17-18, 1919

February 15, 1919

September 1, 1918